Re: Sun acquires MySQL

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Sun acquires MySQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Otto Hirr wrote:
> Postgres needs to have an "official spokesman" make a request at a "very
> important top official" that is responsible for the acquisition.

Postgres doesn't need to do anything, because the matter at hand does not
concern Postgres, and I think we shouldn't spend our energy making it so.

Nevertheless, I suggest you follow Josh Berkus's blog, which is as close as
you will get to someone important from Postgres having access to someone
important at Sun.

--
Peter Eisentraut