Re: Announcing PostgreSQL RPM Buildfarm

От Darcy Buskermolen
Тема Re: Announcing PostgreSQL RPM Buildfarm
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Monday 07 January 2008 15:03:52 Ivan Sergio Borgonovo wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:32:27 -0800
>
> Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com> wrote:
> > Hi,

> > > Where is it?
> >
> > You mean the server? Here it is:
> >
> > http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org/rpmbuildfarm.php
>
> Cool. How do you sync the power supplies?

To be fair the PS that is mounted in the case it had a problem, so the loose
one was there to get things up and running quickly.  Actually the entire
system is just temporary, it's destined to be moved into a rack mount
enclosure once the new botherboard arrives.

--
Darcy Buskermolen
Command Prompt, Inc.