Re: Best free open source ER diagram generator?

От Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Тема Re: Best free open source ER diagram generator?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 03:06:27 -0800 (PST)
dananrg@yahoo.com wrote:

> In the past, I've used Druid III. Terrific tool, but no longer seems
> to be under active development. Is there anything better than Druid?

Well if it was a terrific tool... it is still under development. Last
version was uploaded yesterday.
Unfortunately the web site has no docs, screenshots etc... just a
list of features.
If you're used to the tool, would you mind to take a couple of
snapshots?

This link just passed on the list
http://www.liquibase.org/
it looks nice but the IDE is just for Windows.

> Perhaps Gaudi?

> At times, I wish the open source community would put more eggs in
> the same basket as far as refining particular software

But not too few baskets.
I'm happy there is MySQL even if I really like Postgresql, I wouldn't
be that happy if I just could chose Postgresql.
I like to have the chance of being unfaithful without needing it ;)

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it

Сообщение: Re: How to handle 'not a number' in postgresql
Сообщение: Re: How to handle 'not a number' in postgresql