BUG #3839: LDAP authentification and password with "space"-symbol

От Bronnikov Vladimir
Тема BUG #3839: LDAP authentification and password with "space"-symbol
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3839
Logged by:          Bronnikov Vladimir
Email address:      vsbronnikov@yandex.ru
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.5
Operating system:   Windows 2000 SP4
Details:

I set up my PostgreeSQL server to authenticate with LDAP. But when I connect
to my application with password containing "space" symbol, I receive
following error message: "LDAP authentication failed for user...". Other
users (with password not containg "spaces") login successfull.