Re: viewing source code

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: viewing source code
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Merlin Moncure escribió:

> I don't really agree that wrapping pl/pgsql with encryptor/decryptor
> is a bad idea.

Right.  But do you agree that it is separate from having hidden prosrc?
If we can complete a design then let's shot that way, and aim at
encryption sometime in the future :-)

I have to note that I would probably not be the one to actually produce
a patch in this direction, or even to work on a working, detailed design
:-)  You just read Joshua's opinion on this issue and I don't think I
need to say more :-)