BUG #3831: LDAP authentification through ODBC

От Bronnikov Vladimir
Тема BUG #3831: LDAP authentification through ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3831
Logged by:          Bronnikov Vladimir
Email address:      vsbronnikov@yandex.ru
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.5-1
Operating system:   Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4
Details:

I set up my PostgreeSQL server to authenticate with LDAP. But when I connect
to my application through ODBC with password containing "space" symbol, I
receive following error message: "LDAP authentication failed for user...".
Other users (with password not containg "spaces") login successfull.