BUG #3821: Wrong language at "Installation Notes"

От Ronny Hellgren
Тема BUG #3821: Wrong language at "Installation Notes"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3821
Logged by:          Ronny Hellgren
Email address:      ronny.hellgren@hibc.se
PostgreSQL version: 8.2
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

When I am trying to install PostgreSQL 8.2, you can chose which language the
installation will be showed in.
If you chose "Swedish", the page for "Installation Notes" will be in
Turkish(!), not in Swedish !!
And I am not that good in turkish... ;-)

Hope you will change this in the future !

Regards
Ronny Hellgren

Сообщение: Re: BUG #3819: UTF8 can't handle \000
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3819: UTF8 can't handle \000