Re: BUG #3811: Getting multiple values from a sequence generator

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #3811: Getting multiple values from a sequence generator
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 10:47 +0100, Adriaan van Os wrote:
> > Simon Riggs wrote:

> > > Sounds interesting but needs to be on pgsql-hackers, please.
> >
> > I posted a message to pgsql-hackers three times but it gets stalled (and the owner of the list
> > doesn't reply).
>
> Somebody will need to join pgsql-hackers. Other mail will be reflected
> because of spam.

Even when it gets stalled, moderators (of which I am one) approve the
message if it's not spam.  I haven't received anything from Adrian as
far as I can remember, leading to the idea that his mail is being lost
for other reasons (because it's considered spam by some filter
perhaps?).

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/DXLWNGRJD34J
"Las cosas son buenas o malas segun las hace nuestra opinión" (Lisias)