Re: [BUGS] BUG #3799: csvlog skips some logs

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #3799: csvlog skips some logs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>
> > Not sure I understand what this comment I noticed on a very brief glance is
> > about:
> >
> >  /* assume no newlines in funcname or filename... */
> >
> > If it's about what to quote, we need to quote anything that might contain a newline, quote or comma. Filenames
certainlycome into that category.

> Huh, sorry, that's a leftover comment.  The inserted string is quoted
> inside appendCSVLiteral.  Thanks, I'll fix it.

This part now looks like this (it was a bit duplicative):
   /* file error location */   if (Log_error_verbosity >= PGERROR_VERBOSE)   {       StringInfoData  msgbuf;
       initStringInfo(&msgbuf);
       if (edata->funcname && edata->filename)           appendStringInfo(&msgbuf, "%s, %s:%d",
  edata->funcname, edata->filename,                            edata->lineno);       else if (edata->filename)
appendStringInfo(&msgbuf, "%s:%d",                            edata->filename, edata->lineno);
appendCSVLiteral(&buf,msgbuf.data);       pfree(msgbuf.data);   }

--
Alvaro Herrera                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/5ZYLFMCVHXC
<Schwern> It does it in a really, really complicated way