Re: BUG #3808: Connections stays open in state CLOSE_WAIT

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #3808: Connections stays open in state CLOSE_WAIT
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Daniel Migowski wrote:

> I noticed the changelog of version 8.1.10 (Magnus: Windows Socket
> Improvements). Will they fix this bug?

Upgrade and tell us.

We don't put out bugfix releases just for the sake of wasting bandwidth.
If you're not running the latest version from your stable branch, IMHO
your bug reports should be ignored.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/CTMLCN8V17R4
"In a specialized industrial society, it would be a disaster