Re: Fair large change to contributors

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Fair large change to contributors
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Monday 03 December 2007 23:42, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
> O.k. patch is attached, it looks pretty good on my sandbox but will
> welcome feedback. The specifics are below:
> * Adds Active Contributors
> * Adds Occasional Contributors

I'm not sure what reasoning spawned this change, but I would object to it
myself, mostly on grounds that the people in those lists have been
categorized on significance of their contribution (Major), not frequency of
it (Active).

On a side note, whilst everyone has been discussing reshaping the lists in
thier own vision, I think what has been fairly overlooked is the task of
shuffling some of our Majors and Others between those two categories (at
least I always thought that was an important part when I was maintaining the
information, I'm not sure what the current ideas behind the thing are)

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Beta4 patch for index.html and beta.html
Сообщение: Re: Beta4 patch for index.html and beta.html