Re: BUG #3795: pg_dump is mis-dumping columns containing line breaks

От Jorge Godoy
Тема Re: BUG #3795: pg_dump is mis-dumping columns containing line breaks
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Em Sunday 02 December 2007 21:24:09 Tom Lane escreveu:
> lou@paprikash.com writes:
> > The two versions of PostgreSQL produce slightly different results.
>
> Yeah, that's an intentional change.
>
> > The 8.3 version, with the unescaped line breaks, confuses the heck out
> > of psql.
>
> Works fine for me --- I can load either dump file into either version of
> psql.
>
> Maybe your test case involves letting Windows mangle the line endings?

Another things to pay attention: if the database is UTF-8, why is he
specifying LATIN1 on the command line?

--
Jorge Godoy      <jgodoy@gmail.com>

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3795: pg_dump is mis-dumping columns containing line breaks