Re: prepared statement using postgres array

От Christian Kindler
Тема Re: prepared statement using postgres array
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Dave

> you have to implement the java.sql.Array

hmmm ... i have tried to find a sample implementation of the interface, but no success.

I am sure this is a ugly solution but I figures out a workaround:

INSERT INTO Quote(fi_id, market_id, "date", "time",
                  "open", high, low, "close", vol, oi,
                  bid, bidvol, ask, askvol,
                  last,
                  sysstatus,
                  buyers,  buyersvol, sellers, sellersvol,
                  additional)
           VALUES(?, ?, ?, ?,
                  ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?,
                  ?, ?, ?, ?,
                  ?,
                  ?,
                  (select string_to_array(?, ',')::float[]),
                  (select string_to_array(?, ',')::float[]),
                  (select string_to_array(?, ',')::float[]),
                  (select string_to_array(?, ',')::float[]),
                  (select string_to_array(?, ',')::float[])
                 );

 ... as is said not pretty but it works for the moment ...

Thanks!
Christian

PS But it still will be cool if anybody could provide me a sample snipped implementing java.sql.Array

--
cu
Chris