BUG #3782: table_to_xmlschema and xsd:simpleType

От Dragos Ionita
Тема BUG #3782: table_to_xmlschema and xsd:simpleType
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3782
Logged by:          Dragos Ionita
Email address:      dragos@beopen.ro
PostgreSQL version: postgresql-8.3b
Operating system:   Windows XP SP2
Details:

The new XML functions are great! I'm building a WSDL document with the help
of the new functions.

http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/functions-xml.html

I'm having a problem with table_to_xmlschema, for VARCHAR fields the
function returns:

<xsd:simpleType name="VARCHAR">
</xsd:simpleType>

And parsers don't seem to like this:

Invalid XML schema: 'Further elements required under element
<xsd:simpleType>.'

The simpleType should have a child element. Is this a bug or am I missing
something?

Thank you