Re: [pgsql-eu-general] an admin team for the new European servers

От Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Тема Re: [pgsql-eu-general] an admin team for the new European servers
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello all,

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 03:22:47PM +0100, damien clochard wrote:

> So here's a bunch of questions for you all :
>
>  1/ Who wants to admin this 2 servers ?

How about the www team?

>  2/ What do we install on them ? What do we need ?

Some place for the european user groups (webspace maybe, some kind of
cms)?

Another idea is to move docbot to one of the machines, then we can set
up the database on this machine too (play with replication around ;-)
Right now docbot is accessing a database over the internet on Primers
host. Also some more ppl could restart or update the bot, if needed. For
now only 2 or 3 people have an account.

>  3/ How do we name them ? ;-)

fix & foxy, of course! *smile*

Kind regards