DNS (was: pgfoundry is down)

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема DNS (was: pgfoundry is down)
Дата
Re: DNS
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 03:13:58PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> it seems like a great way to invite breakins.  (Black hat: "whaddya
> know, their DNS server is down, maybe I can inject some bogus info.")

If we ever have a complete DNS outage, then we need more DNS servers.  Which
reminds me, I had promised to try to get postgresql.org on the afilias name
server infrastructure (which, I assure you, had better _not_ ever be down).
Are people still interested in that?

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: