Re: Syntax error in a large COPY

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Syntax error in a large COPY
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Reg Me Please wrote:

> P.S.
> Why not including the pgloader into the main tarball?

We are not attempting to include every useful tool in the database
server.  We're actually moving in the opposite direction: stuff has been
offloaded to pgfoundry as appropriate. Add-on packages are encouraged.
If your distributor does not carry packages for interesting pgFoundry
projects, complain to them!

--
Alvaro Herrera                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/5ZYLFMCVHXC
"We're here to devour each other alive"            (Hobbes)