Re: Duplicate Events?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Duplicate Events?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thursday 01 November 2007 21:13, Chander Ganesan wrote:
> Several EnterpriseDB events are duplicated (posted twice by two
> different people apparently) on the events page:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/eventarchive
>
> Apparently every EDB event has been posted twice...some 3 times.

They weren't all posted twice, EDB is holding the two of the same classes on
the same dates but in different continents, so those are duplicates, though
there certainly we some duplicates from them; I believe I've cleaned all of
those up.  In the process I made a change to how we list approved events
(grouping them by date) which should help us catch these in the future (in
the process of cleaning up EDB's, I also zapped a duplicate from the
cert-first camp).  Thanks much for bringing this to our attention.

PS.  Ex-coworker of mine went through you recent postgresql class and had some
good things to say.  It sounded like the course work will need some updating
for 8.3, but the level of detail and overall knowledge sounded very good.
Keep up the good work guys. :-)

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: