Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 07:36:50AM -0400, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> <ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc2369.txt>, which says that if
> you have them, you SHOULD have all of them.

Actually, I just re-read it, and it doesn't say that.  It says that
if you have anything, you should have -help (and at the URL, you SHOULD
have complete information for everything else).  I'd still bet the ML
manager just does these automatically, and I think it'd be a bad idea
to make this list different than the others, since most MUAs can be
configured to suppress certain headers in the normal view.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Everything that happens in the world happens at some place.    --Jane Jacobs

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: