Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: simple script to pull together a very small (<500k) tar file

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: simple script to pull together a very small (<500k) tar file
Дата
Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: simple script to pull together a very small (<500k) tar file  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 00:10:27 +0100
Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > Actually, that's why I only put the script in tools, and didn't
> > modify anything else ... I didn't figure anyone would object to it
> > being added in there, since, unlike the contrib stuff, it isn't
> > actually tied anywhere in the build infrastructure :(
>
> Sure, but people who run security scanners over source archives, for
> example, will notice it and will not know how it is tied in.

Marc has already stated that he is o.k. with removing the offending
code. Instead of flogging him, how about we just remove the code and
mark it up for over zealousness.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

PostgreSQL solutions since 1997  http://www.commandprompt.com/        UNIQUE NOT NULL

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: simple script to pull together a very small (<500k) tar file
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: simple script to pull together a very small (<500k) tar file