Re: win32 threads patch vs beta2 - what to do?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: win32 threads patch vs beta2 - what to do?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:58:03 +0100
Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > I'm leaning towards applying the patch now, and hoping for 2b to
> > happen.
>
> I think we should live with the mingw BF breakage for a day or two.
> The patch is clearly an important improvement, but it should be as
> widely tested as possible.

I think this makes sense. I certainly don't want to hold back Beta2 and
this patch so far is an obvious improvement.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> /D

> broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the
> postmaster

PostgreSQL solutions since 1997  http://www.commandprompt.com/        UNIQUE NOT NULL

Сообщение: Re: win32 threads patch vs beta2 - what to do?
Сообщение: Re: win32 threads patch vs beta2 - what to do?