Re: request for help with COPY syntax

От Chuck D.
Тема Re: request for help with COPY syntax
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On October 25, 2007 10:57:49 am you wrote:

> If all you just want to do is strip out the ^M, you can run dos2unix on
> it, assuming that you are running a *nix distro.

Well, I guess I could strip the ^M but I'm still left with a $ in the middle
of a field which in the same as the line terminator, so COPY thinks it is at
the end of a line when it is really in the middle of the field.  I really
wish they would have quoted these fields, but I'm at a loss how to import
these.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: