Re: Training events policy ... first test case

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Hmmm, let's stay on target here.  What I'm trying to do is to make
> those "top 3" spots less valuable so that training providers won't
> fight over them. That is, so list enough on the home page to make
> people realize training exists, but have all links go to the full
> training listings.

I suggest removing the top 3 items from the home page and put the
complete listing on a different page altogether.  A link
called "Training" should be obvious enough.  In reality, the training
that happens now or next week shouldn't really interest anyone.
Attending that sort of stuff is planned months in advance.

--
Peter Eisentraut

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case