Re: Training events policy ... first test case

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tuesday 23 October 2007 17:28, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> > Also, given enough companies and bad scheduling luck, you can
> > always get bumped off the main page, so I think we should approve them
> > all.
>
> They problem is that we *know* we have companies who are scheduling
> training sessions which will never be held, in order to keep their names
> in that "top 3".  Maybe we need to revisit how training events are listed
> on the home page?

Ok, but we know enterprisedb isnt one of them, so I say let them have at it,
and for companies we find out are doing this, we put them on probation and
limit them to 1 posting a month.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case