Re: Feature Freeze date for 8.4

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Feature Freeze date for 8.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:

> In fact, I could see doing a "no-catalog-changes, no major patches we don't
> already know about, 6-month release".  It would reset our cycle and get
> PL/proxy, DSM, clustered indexes, etc. out the door.   It could mean
> turning away patches which look attractive, though, so the whole community
> has to be into this.

Ah, you mean like we planned for 8.0 and failed, then for 8.1 and
failed, then for 8.2 and failed, then for 8.3 and failed?  I can
definitely support that idea.

--
Alvaro Herrera                          Developer, http://www.PostgreSQL.org/
"We are who we choose to be", sang the goldfinch

Сообщение: Re: Feature Freeze date for 8.4
Сообщение: Re: Feature Freeze date for 8.4