PostgreSQL Conference Fall 07 -- Registration Closed

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема PostgreSQL Conference Fall 07 -- Registration Closed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Thanks to everyone who registered, the numbers are quite a bit above
what we expected but alas, all good things come to an end (temporarily).

Registration for the conference is now closed!

See you all tomorrow morning!

And of course, we can't but say at least one more final thank you to
our sponsors:

Command Prompt - http://www.commandprompt.com/
Continuent - http://www.continuent.com/
EnterpriseDB - http://www.enterprisedb.com/