Re: Debugger

От Alexey Klyukin
Тема Re: Debugger
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
PostgreSQL consists of multiple processes, launched by postmaster, make
sure you are debugging the right one. After connecting to a database
with your favorite client (i.e. psql) you can use ps (if you have a
unix-like system) or a task manager to determine a pid of postgres
process and then attach to that process with a debugger.

Pedro Belmino wrote:
> Hellow,
> I continue to have problems using the debugger, can not achieve any
> breakpoint that is outside the postmaster.c? Can anyone give me any hint?
> Where do I mark a breakpoint so that I can follow the creation of an index
> to file index.c for example?
> Thank,
>
> --
> Pedro Belmino.
> # Ciência da Computação - UNIFOR
> # pedrobelmino@gmail.com

Alexey Klyukin                         http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: max_prepared_transactions default ... why 5?
Сообщение: Re: max_prepared_transactions default ... why 5?