Re: rolcanlogin vs. the flat password file

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: rolcanlogin vs. the flat password file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 11:27:10AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Heikki Linnakangas <heikki@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> > There's legitimate use for creating a role with NOLOGIN and a password.
>
> If we think that, then we shouldn't have a message at all.

At least if we think it's more than a very narrow legitimate use, compared
to the number of ppl making the mistake.

I agree with making it a NOTICE instead of WARNING though.

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: rolcanlogin vs. the flat password file
Сообщение: Re: rolcanlogin vs. the flat password file