BUG #3671: if locale=french, service idles at 100% CPU

От Nathanael TERRIEN
Тема BUG #3671: if locale=french, service idles at 100% CPU
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3671
Logged by:          Nathanael TERRIEN
Email address:      nte@mustinformatique.fr
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.4+
Operating system:   Windows XP SP2
Details:

Tested on 3 different laptops (and only reproduced on laptops, not desktops)
:
- fresh or upgraded install of 8.2.4 or 8.2.5 on Windows XP SP2 French (in
an Active Directory Win 2003 domain)
- if, during installation (with the installer), I choose "locale=French"
then, when the pgsql service starts, it idles at 100% CPU (or 50% if the PC
has a 2 cores CPU)
- if I choose "locale=C", it idles à 0% (normal behaviour)

I tried distinstalling and re installing (with intermediate system cleaning)
several times, it always behaves the same.

It did not occured with 8.0 or 8.1
I did not tried with 8.2.1 to 8.2.3

Сообщение: Re: BUG #3667: Job scheduling with Greenplum fails
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3667: Job scheduling with Greenplum fails