Re: Timezone database changes

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Timezone database changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Am Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2007 schrieb Tom Lane:
> Peter's example of a future appointment time is a possible
> counterexample, but as observed upthread it's hardly clear which
> behavior is more desirable in such a case.

Whereas the most realistic solution to my example might be, "the parties
involved reconfirm their appointment", I expect that public transportation
companies such as railways and airlines have specific rules to deal with
these situations.  That might give us some insight what the
industrial-strength resolution could be, even if we deem it inappropriate to
implement it at the end.  So if someone has knowledge in that area, I'd be
interested.

--
Peter Eisentraut