Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:43:16 +0300
Hannu Krosing <hannu@skype.net> wrote:

> AH, now I see it , and I think I understand your concerns better ;)
>
> > this statement is obvious naivety.
>
> Then you should not feel threatened by including this in contrib

Please do not mistake my concerns for having anything to do with
replicator. They don't. My concerns were purely about following correct
process within the community.

> btw, can you publicly discuss how CommandPrompts  WAL-based
> replication works ?

It's my company, if course I am ;)... but not in this thread. If you
are interested feel free to email me directly or start a new thread.

Joshua D. Drake

PostgreSQL solutions since 1997  http://www.commandprompt.com/        UNIQUE NOT NULL

Сообщение: Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review
Сообщение: Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review