Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:10:17 -0400 (EDT)
Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

> Looking at the discussion, I think we should just keep it
> in /contrib. The code is tightly tied to our backend transaction
> system so there is logic to have it in /contrib rather than
> pgfoundry.  I do think we should just move it into core for 8.4
> though.

In the interest of killing the problem. I agree. Everyone has had ample
opportunity for their opinions and frankly there isn't a good solution,
so let's take the one presented.

It's committed. It is in 8.3.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake