Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Simon Riggs escribió:

> OK, I've got this working now. It successfully handles this test case,
> which trips up on an auto ANALYZE every time I run it.

OK, nice, send your patch.  I'm a bit disconnected these days so I'm not
sure when, but I'll commit mine shortly.

--
Alvaro Herrera                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/5ZYLFMCVHXC
"On the other flipper, one wrong move and we're Fatal Exceptions"

Сообщение: Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review
Сообщение: Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review