Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Added the Skytools extended transaction ID module to contrib as

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Added the Skytools extended transaction ID module to contrib as
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Did it? I see nothing for txid in relesase.sgml.
>
> Right.  release.sgml will be updated in batches as we near final
> release.  We don't update for individual commits.

Ok. I will explain about txid for local users myself.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Added the Skytools extended transaction ID module to contrib as
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Added the Skytools extended transaction ID module to contrib as