Re: Apache2 PostgreSQL http authentication

От D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Тема Re: Apache2 PostgreSQL http authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 09:14:43 -0400
"Jeffrey Brower" <Jeff@PointHere.net> wrote:
> As I say, from a performance point of view, I would really like to know if
> there is anything I can do to make sure that postgres is performing as
> quickly as possible under apache2 so that my http authentication is not
> impacted too significantly.

How often does the user information change?  Can you simply create
standard Apache password files from cron during non-busy hours?
Sometimes the lower tech solution works best.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves

Сообщение: Re: Apache2 PostgreSQL http authentication
Сообщение: Re: Apache2 PostgreSQL http authentication