BUG #3656: cannot truncate table in PGSQL from Java

От Eli
Тема BUG #3656: cannot truncate table in PGSQL from Java
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3656
Logged by:          Eli
Email address:      eli.milanova@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.1
Operating system:   Windows
Details:

Hi!
I'm trying to make "truncate table [tableName]" from Java but it doesn't
work. I'm dropping all foreign keys for the database from system catalog
"pg_constraint", I'm disabling triggers and dropping rules and after all
these I'm trying to truncate my table but there's the following mistake:
"INFO: Error while deleting information from t_accounts
ERROR: cannot truncate a table referenced in a foreign key constraint".
If anyone has an idea... please share it :)