Re: Getting ready for beta

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Getting ready for beta
Дата
Re: Getting ready for beta
Список pgsql-www

> > > Sounds good to me.  Would the release notes be /docs/beta/release.html ?
> >
> > Unless someone changes the way the docs are built before then, it'll be
> > /docs/8.3/static/release-8-3.html
> >

> s/static/interactive/   :-)

That would work too. But since we have them both I figured we'd want to use the static ones during beta.

or maybe this is the time when we should retire one sdu of docs once and for all? now that we have properly moderated
commentsI think it wound be a good idea

to consider..

/Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: