Re: BUG #3648: Server crashes when trying to create a table

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #3648: Server crashes when trying to create a table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Anton A. Patrushev wrote:
> Hi Alvaro,
>
> In the function I'm trying to drop this table if it already exists:
>
> BEGIN
>
> DROP TABLE vertices_tmp;
> EXCEPTION
>  WHEN UNDEFINED_TABLE THEN
> END;
>
> CREATE TABLE vertices_tmp ( id serial );

It still works for me.  Can you try my function on your system?  Does it
crash?

create or replace function test_anton() returns void language plpgsql
as $$
begin
  begin
    drop table anton;
  exception
    when undefined_table then
  end;
  create table anton(a serial);
end; $$;

--
Alvaro Herrera                          Developer, http://www.PostgreSQL.org/
"Digital and video cameras have this adjustment and film cameras don't for the

Сообщение: Re: BUG #3648: Server crashes when trying to create a table
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3648: Server crashes when trying to create a table