Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher
Дата
Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher  ("Guillaume Smet" <guillaume.smet@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I came up with the following patch.  What this does is cancel any
ANALYZE started by autovacuum, at the top of ALTER TABLE.

There is a new function relation_openrv_cav().  This is the same as
relation_openrv, except that it will also cancel analyzes.  I'm still
wondering if I should merge the two and have a third boolean argument to
specify whether to do the cancel.

Comments?

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/CTMLCN8V17R4
"Ciencias políticas es la ciencia de entender por qué

Вложения