Re: Ongoing issues with the downloads page

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Ongoing issues with the downloads page
Дата
Список pgsql-www

That was me. It was not favouritism - I've never used the product and I don't know the author(s). It just happens that
they'rethe only reporting project who have asked for a listing.

Oh, and we don't include commercial products there at all - they have a separate 'by request' page.

If you want to add apps to either page then feel free to send patches (or prompt others to send in their details). I'm
notgoing to go off compiling lists myself though.

/D

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: