[afilina@phpquebec.org: [webmaster] News for the 2008 PHP Quebec Conference]

От Magnus Hagander
Тема [afilina@phpquebec.org: [webmaster] News for the 2008 PHP Quebec Conference]
Дата
Список pgsql-www
What's our policy on this? Other than "please submit yourself", is it
something we want to carry on our news? Or should we just suggest a post
to one of our mailinglists (advocacy?)?

//Magnus

Hello,

Is it possible to add a news on postgresql.org regarding the call for
speakers for the PHP Quebec Conference?

Here is the proposed text:

************
PHP Quebec is pleased to announce the sixth edition of the PHP Quebec
Conference. The Conference will take place in Montreal, Canada between
March 12 and 14th, 2008. We are looking for speakers willing to share
their expertise with Canadian and United States PHP professionals.

The Conference features the PHPLab, where speakers and visitors will try
to find solutions to actual business problems. The two days of technical
talks will be dedicated to advanced software development techniques with
PHP5 and PHP6, XML, web services, databases, etc.

Organizers will prioritize new and original topics in English or French.
For more information, visit the website: http://conf.phpquebec.com
************

HTML version:

************
Conference. The Conference will take place in Montreal, Canada between
March 12 and 14th, 2008. We are looking for speakers willing to share
their expertise with Canadian and United States PHP professionals.</p>

try to find solutions to actual business problems. The two days of
technical talks will be dedicated to advanced software development
techniques with PHP5 and PHP6, XML, web services, databases, etc.</p>

For more information, visit the website: <a
href="http://conf.phpquebec.com/en" title="2008 PHP Quebec
Conference">http://conf.phpquebec.com</a></p>

For more information, don't hesitate to contact me or consult the website.

Regards,

Anna Filina
PHP Québec

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq