Re: Various fixes for syslogger

От ITAGAKI Takahiro
Тема Re: Various fixes for syslogger
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> > - syslogger_parseArgs_assert.patch (bug #3621)
> >         The assertion in syslogger_parseArgs() was wrong. The number of
> >         arguments passed to syslogger is changed to 4 in 8.1 or later.
> >         This patch should be appled to 8.1, 8.2 and 8.3dev.
> >
> Can you pinpoint where this change in argv/argc was made? I'm having
> trouble locating it.

Oops, I misread the codes. There was the same bug in 8.0, too.
Therefore, the fix should be appled to 8.0, 8.1, 8.2 and 8.3dev.
We've had the bug in all versions after syslogger was added.

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Patch to update log levels
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Patch to update log levels