Re: Database reverse engineering

От Josh Trutwin
Тема Re: Database reverse engineering
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 11:44:17 +0200
Thorsten Kraus <TK-Spam@gmx.de> wrote:

> I am looking for a tool which is able to generate a database
> diagramm including the relationships from an existing database
> schema. The only tool I know for this purpose is the Clay database
> plugin for eclipse. Are there any other tools which can help me?

DbVisualizer: http://www.dbvis.com/products/dbvis/

Cross platform - free version available but licensed one ($150) is
much more feature rich.

Here's a sample I reverse engineered today - a subset of the schema,
which was nice to be able to do:

http://www.smcing.com/images/pb_schema.jpg

Josh

От: Josh Trutwin
Сообщение: Re: importing pgsql schema into visio (for diagramming)