Re: Cannot declare record members NOT NULL

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Cannot declare record members NOT NULL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 02:22:46PM -0700, Cultural Sublimation wrote:
> SELECT movie_id, movie_name FROM get_movies ();
> => returns a SETOF of (int4 NULL, text NULL)

I presume you mean that the server is saying the column can be NULL,
not that it is actually NULL, since:

> One note: I know this information because the client is using the
> "describe" feature of Postgresql to retrieve the types returned
> by a statement.

The describe clearly can't tell if the result is always going to be
NULL or not.

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Cannot declare record members NOT NULL
Сообщение: Re: Cannot declare record members NOT NULL