Re: Please fix License/Licence page

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Please fix License/Licence page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:

> Not without adding a rewrite rule that will be processed for every
> single hit which I'd rather not do for something so trivial.

Maybe have a symlink or something like that?

> I'll happily change the text to English in the morning if you like
> though :-p

You mean having "licence" in the morn and "license" in the afternoon?
Sounds like a plan to me.  Whose timezone will you be using?

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Please fix License/Licence page
Сообщение: Re: Please fix License/Licence page