Re: Type cast text to int4

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Type cast text to int4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 01:40:57PM +0200, M. van Egmond wrote:
> Could you please give me the correct syntax to create a basetype using
> pl/pgsql functions instead of external functions?
> Or is this impossible?

It's not possible. You need to be able to deal with raw C strings and
internal datatypes, which pl/pgsql can't do.

What you're trying to do has been done before, so you should check the
archives. In general though you should really just fix the source to
produce valid SQL standard output.

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Вложения