Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?
Дата
Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?  ("korry.douglas" <korry.douglas@enterprisedb.com>)
Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Dave,

> Or maybe in second thought Korry was actually referring the Information
> Week article...

Yeah, I think so.  The PL/pgSQL debugger was part of a list of 14-15 features
I gave Charles Babcock; not sure why he liked that one, but he did.

Last I talked to Korry, it was ready to go.  No?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Сообщение: Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?
Сообщение: Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?