Re: ERROR: table row type and query-specified row type do not match

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: ERROR: table row type and query-specified row type do not match
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Patryk Kordylewski wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> we are running PostgreSQL 8.2.4.

Maybe this has something to do with dropped columns?

Patryk: please run

select * from pg_attribute where attrelid = 'foo'::regclass and attisdropped;

Replacing 'foo' with the names of all the tables and views involved in
the query.  If any show up, let us know.

--
Alvaro Herrera                               http://www.PlanetPostgreSQL.org/
"Just treat us the way you want to be treated + some extra allowance