Re: gborg abandoned projects

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: gborg abandoned projects
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, Aug 25, 2007 at 01:32:05PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> 1) Let the projects go the way of the dino's. If we have a copy of the server,
> we'd have the ability to retrieve the code should a need come up, but
> otherwise we'd be removing stuff no one seems to care about.

Like others said, as long as we keep the code repository, it should
be ok.  (And I say this as someone who just hates to see old URLs go
bad.)

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
In the future this spectacle of the middle classes shocking the avant-
garde will probably become the textbook definition of Postmodernism.                --Brad Holland