BUG #3558: Comunication cut after 5 mins aprox. in remote acces to Postgres

От Gilberto Vidal
Тема BUG #3558: Comunication cut after 5 mins aprox. in remote acces to Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3558
Logged by:          Gilberto Vidal
Email address:      gvidal@att.net.mx
PostgreSQL version: 8.2
Operating system:   SUSE Linux 10.0 (X86-64) Kernel 2.6.13-15
Postgres
Details:

I develop an aplication for Up,Down,Change records in Table 'Customs' in
Postgres.

First I Start Linux Server with Postgres about no problem.

I connect to Postgres via IP Public registered in my office Router. Router
forward at IP and Port in Server Postgre No problem all OK.

After Working with aplication, and prefectly conection at Remote Postgres
and Database, aprox 5 min then disconect
received messages into aplication "Disconect abnormally DataBase
'BD_PROJECT'

What is the problem? Do you Help me?

By Attention Thanks.

atte.